Yes, Apple Maps talks beautifully when tracking is on and you do not have any
address. Just find the current location and leave focus on it. VO will announce
your current nearest address regularly and automatically.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone