agree. I'm not sure why we can't just answer the question if we have an
answer and hit the delete key if we don't. I personally don't need a
calculator to calculate a straight up tip, but I myself was quite
interested in the global tipping app, since I travel, and I don't know
what the different tipping customs are around the world. I also
sometimes wonder how much I tip in different situations. For example,
how much do you tip the maid service in a hotel?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail