You can't remove them. They do it this way in case there is ever something you pay money for and need to download it again without being charged again for it.

-----Original Message----- From: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 4:19 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: Accessible tip calculator

How do you keep unwanted older apps from reinstalling after you delete them? Is there any way to get rid of them for good?

I have 5 to 10 apps that are worthless or unwanted. I would love to get rid of them and get them removed permanently from my Purchased list in the AppStore.

I hate seeing my AppStore listing 6 new items, and remembering that those 6 are apps I just don't want any more.

Thanks. Keith