Fred:

Someone here said that functionality was taken out of the apps of Hulu Plus
and Net Flicks, but I have never had any problem with them yet.  No, they
are not perfect, but I just fuss a bit and can usually get where I want to
be.  I actually have found a few things I decided to watch instead of what I
went to watch because I was struggling a bit.  As I said, the web sites are
terrible in my opinion, but the apps are great.  By the way, I was in
contact with I think it was Cheryl but not certain.  She said you could not
sign up on Hulu Plus on the phone.  I had someone else do my set up on the
web site, but she wrote to me and said if you write to Hulu Plus they will
send a link to use that will work.  Not sure about Net Flicks, though when
investigating the web site I did see sign up so maybe they have a more
accessible setup than Hulu Plus.  If you decide to take the plunge, I will
be playing more with the apps and will impart what knowledge I get from now
forward and would be glad to.

Reggie