I just installed NetFlix on my phone. The app does need to be played with, and it certainly is not perfect, but it can be done. I'm at work right now, so I did not get to explore a whole lot, but I found that if I search for what I want I can just click on a search result and hit play. This is going to come in handy when I am out and about and having to kill time in a bus station, train station, or airport.
Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie
Westwood Church of God Internet Prayer Chain Coordinator
and Avon Representative
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/ELIZABETHULRICH

HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1