If I remember right, A T guys has over lays for the iPhone which is intended to assist people with getting around the touch screen. It seems to me though that it kind of defects the purpose of having a touch screen. Maybe it's just meant as a teaching aid until you can get along with out it. For me though, it would be more like a crutch then an aid. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: New and seeking iPhone Info

I believe that you can also get some raised line and Braille labeled screen shots from NBP for the iPhone.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hi Lisa,
I don't think there is all that much difference between the 5 and the 4s, with respect to the physical layout, except the 5 has the larger screen. So the book you have from NBP should give you the accurate info. Is there something specific you are looking for that isn't in the book?\

Mary
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com