From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Katey Glass
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:02 PM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Object recognition app

Hello Listers,
I was wondering what are teh app names that are out that one can use to
recognize objects?  I know Omoby can do this but I thought I recently heard
a podcast that there's a new one out.

If anyone knows please let me know, if not I'll have to go review the
podcasts I subscribe to find it.

Many thanks,

Katey

Sent from my iPad