What bran is this app?
I find object recognition in app store, and I have several results, wich is the right one?
Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "E V" <e_vi...@comcast.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:50 PM
Subject: RE: Object recognition app

Hello Deb,

Tap TapSee has a camera button.  It works best for objects that are
relatively close up.  For example, it can recognize a coke can, an office
style telephone set, even US currency, etc.  It also appears as though the
conversion might take place in the cloud, but not absolutely clear about
that.  The recognition may take up to 5 seconds.  To gain confidence with
it, I would shoot items that are close-up.

Edward