LOL! that's what we do too or my wife will say I can't find my phone call me on yours! Sometimes it's even the other way around but mine is usually in my pocket and she is always laying her phone down here and there. And before you ask, somebody once said, never miss a good chance to shut up and in this case, I avail myself of the opportunity often! <Huge grin> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Agent086b" <agent0...@bigpond.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: searching for my iphone?

Hello, at home I just go to another phone and call the iPhone.
Max.

On 20/01/2013, at 1:22 AM, Ramy Moustafa <moshtaqlealga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

I hared about some programs that can help us locating our iphone at home,
many times I forget where is my I phone.
Does anyone know any good program? Some people tell me about iseeker but am
afraid if it will work on iphone 3gs or not, I can't find a lite version
from it.
And, are there any other programs?
Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com