Hi,
After reading a recent post to the list last night I was trying to play the
Escape The House game on my iPhone 4 running IOS 6.01 and I kept getting kicked
out of the app.  This continued even after clearing the app switcher, so, says
I, time for a reset, which I did by holding down the sleep/wake button and home
key at the same time for a few seconds.  When the phone came back up, VoiceOver
was not running and wouldn't start even after triple-clicking the home key. I
have some questions.

First, is this VoiceOver loss situation common among all models of the iPhone
running IOS 6.01, or is it relatively rare and hard to reproduce?
Second, if it's fairly common, is Apple planning to do something about it?
Third, instead of doing the reset that I just described, would simply powering
down the phone and restarting it have been a better idea?
Lastly, I'd really like to check out the Escape the House game and wonder if I
should uninstall and reinstall it to resolve the issue of being unceremoniously
dumped out of the app when trying to get past the first screen.

Thanks in advance.

Tom