Hi,

In the top right corner of the screen there is an add button. Double tap this.
Now you will be in an edit field where you type in your title.
Now double tap on location which will be in the middle of the screen
thereabouts.
Type in where it will be.
Now look for something that says starts. Double tap that. Now you will have
some picker items to do. To use those, double tap on one and then slide your
finger up or down the screen to change. When you are done with that one, find
the next one at the bottom of the screen and repeat the gesture. Then in the
middle of the screen will be the end. Double tap on that to bring the other set
of pickers up to change your ending time.
Now double tap on done.
The rest is pretty simple. Just slide around and look for repeat and alert.
When you are done, double tap on done.

I hope this helps a little bit. If not, write me off list, and we can arrange a
way to talk about it.

Thank you so much!

Jenn

Sent from my iPhone