You could also use reminders. Hold down the home key until you hear a double tone which indicates that Siri is listening and say, "Set a reminder for" whatever date you want to be reminded. Siri will respond, "what do you want to be reminded about?" Double tap just above the home key and say, "Dr. appointment with so and so at such and such time." I usually have my reminders of appointments go off the day before the actual appointment. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Dent" <loriand...@ohiohills.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:33 PM
Subject: Using the calendar and entering data into the calender

Hi all,I want to use my calendar on my I phone. But I will need step by step directions on how to select the month and day and the time I want and anything else that I might need to know about the calendar. I want to enter in doctor appointment, meetings, and other events that might come up along the way. So how do I enter data into the calendar? Also how do I set the alarms in the calendar? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper