Hi, Everyone.

I'm awful at typing on my iTouch, but need to be able to do it in case I
don't have my braille display handy. Is it possible to correct my mistakes
as I go, or do I have to wait till I'm done and then get back in to the
field to do it?

How do I go about correcting my many misspellings? I know that I can read
character by character, but am not sure how to use the onscreen keyboard to
fix my crappy typing.

TIA,

Dani