Also, as you're moving character by character, you can use the delete
key to delete the character to the left of the cursor and then insert
the proper character. If you're used to the Windows cursor, this may
take some getting used to on the iPhone.

The pinch gesture and the roter can also be used to select, delete and
paste larger chunks of text

On 27/01/13 14:43, Jennie Facer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a delete key on the bottom of the screen that allows you to
> delete the last character typed.
>
> Jenn
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 27, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Dani L Pagador <axs....@gmail.com
> <mailto:axs....@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Everyone.
>>
>> I’m awful at typing on my iTouch, but need to be able to do it in case
>> I don’t have my braille display handy. Is it possible to correct my
>> mistakes as I go, or do I have to wait till I’m done and then get back
>> in to the field to do it?
>>
>> How do I go about correcting my many misspellings? I know that I can
>> read character by character, but am not sure how to use the onscreen
>> keyboard to fix my crappy typing.
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Dani

Christopher (CJ)