Hello,

Some of the people on here have some great advice.

Must concur that lighting, glare, the level of your shot, the height, and
such are at great important.

Some things to note are that if you get garble messages. It typically means
you are too high when you take your picture.

Remember if you are using the 3gs you will have less accuracy. The 4 becomes
a bit better because of the higher megapixels in the camera. I find that a
phone height is the limit on those. For those on the 4s and the 5 will have
even a better camera and you can raise your phone higher. If you go to high
the less accuracy you will have.

So if you have great lighting. Use a sheet or some sort under the document.
Hold the phone not too high. You should have great results.

HTH

Regards,
AnonyMouse
AppleVis Editorial Team