Well, I don't have that problem but i have another one.
As for the dropbox issue, Did you enable dropbox in settings in AccessNote?

Just a while ago I opened dropbox, chose a file (it was in the root rather than
a folder but I think I could access my folders) and did "open in" to
accessnote. The file was a text file and it works fine in AccessNote.

However, just now I tried to open accessnote again and it made the sound like
an app was opening but it didn't open. I tried removing it from the app
switcher and also turning my phone off and on and if I double-tap AccessNote it
sounds like it is opening but I'm just taken to my home screen (first page).
But accessnote then is in the app switcher and won't open from there either
though it does appear to allow itself to be removed from the app switcher.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart