Hello. I have not tried AccessNote, and don't plan on doing so. In my opinion, a notetaking app is not worth $20. There is a built-in Notes app in iOs, and if you want more features, I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of $0.99 alternatives on the App store. This is just my opinion though.
Josh
----- Original Message -----
From: Moop Curran <moopiecur...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:25:24 -0500
Subject: access  note, is it worth it?

Hi,
I'm a totally blind iphone user. I use a bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone, I don't use a Braille display. So what I was wondering, is access note worth the $20?
Courtney

Sent from my iPad Mini

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.