Hi all,

I've been following this thread regarding AccessNote. Why not simply place a series of unique characters before closing a file so you can easily find your place? Whenever I close a file in Notepad, Word, etc, I place 3 dollar signs at my location and save and close the file. Next time I open the file I search for the 3 dollar signs, and I'm right where I left off. :). Couldn't one do just the same in an IOS app? Simply include an easily remembered series of letters such as lll or ttt which is not likely to be used to spell any word in the English dictionary.

LS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesper Holten" <jesper.hol...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: access note, is it worth it?

Hi.
Yes you can read brf files, but you need to change the file format to
txt then it works in AccessNote.

It is all very well and fine with other alternatives, but none of them
saves the position in the note where you left, if they did there would
not have been a need  for AccessNote I guess.

Best regards, Jesper.