From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of fred olver
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: keyboard commands with voice over.

----- Original Message -----

From: Larry <mailto:larry.smith...@gmail.com>  Smith

To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:31 AM

Subject: keyboard commands with voice over.

When I read through the list of keyboard commands I was pretty confused,
they all seemed to run together. So, I went through and attempted to put
them in a format which I could read and understand. My next step is to put
them in to Braille. If you would like an MSWord 2007 or 2003 copy of the
list let me know and I'll email it to you. Just send a message to me, Fred
Olver at:  goodfo...@charter.net and I'll make the list available to you.

 VoiceOver Keyboard Commands VO = Control-Option

 Read all, starting from the current position: VO-A

Read from the top: VO-B

Move to the status bar: VO-M

 Press the Home button: VO-H

Select the next or previous item: VO- Right Arrow or VO-Left Arrow

Tap an item: VO-Space bar

Double-tap with two fingers: VO-"-"

Choose the next or previous rotor item: VO-Up Arrow or VO-Down Arrow

Choose the next or previous speech rotor item: VO-Command-Left Arrow or VO-
Command-Right Arrow

Adjust speech rotor item: VO-Command- Up Arrow or VO-Command-Down Arrow

Mute or unmute VoiceOver: VO-S

Turn the screen curtain on or off: VO- Shift-S

Turn on VoiceOver help:  VO-K

Return to the previous screen, or turn off VoiceOver help: Escape

Quick Nav

Turn on Quick Nav to control VoiceOver using the arrow keys.

Quick Nav is off by default.

Turn Quick Nav on or off: Left Arrow-Right Arrow

Select the next or previous item: Right Arrow or Left Arrow

Select the next or previous item specified by the rotor setting: Up Arrow or
Down Arrow

Select the first or last item: Control-Up Arrow or Control-Down Arrow

 "Tap" an item: Up Arrow-Down Arrow

Scroll up, down, left, or right: Option-Up Arrow, Option-Down Arrow,
Option-Left Arrow, or Option-Right Arrow

Change the rotor: Up Arrow-Left Arrow or Up Arrow-Right Arrow

http://www.dealingwithvisionloss.com  For some of us it's a way of life and
for some of us it just makes life easier. Fred Olver