It is necessary to press either power or home buttons on the iPhone to wake it.
This is good security. Otherwise, someone could connect a bluetooth device to
your iDevice and access it whilst it is in your pocket or bag.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone