Hi all,

In the event I may be missing something, is there an equivalent for
Alt F4 on an iOS device? I would like to launch an app such as Clock,
set my alarm, then simply close the app completely. As is I'm having
to go into the app switcher and go through the process of forcing an
app to close. I realize Apple does what it does, and I realize that
ultimately there may not be many memory resources used, and I realize
I'm using a different OS, but there might be a hidden gen of a command
I've not come across, and I'm hoping someone out there may know what
this close app command might be. (Smile).

LS