I have tried it and find it very good for listening audio. It is A2DP compatible and that means that voice over is heard, behind the neck design, plastic, can be collapsed in 3. You do not put it in your ear, it seets over it. on the right piece are the controls. In the middle is a big round button that plays, pauses, opens and hangs the call. Around it in a form of letter x ends are four buttons - volume up and down, next and previous. They are not Siri compatible. On the other piece is the mini USB charging port. The headset is very eazy to pair and use. Other people say that the call quality is decent. Hope I have explained it well. If you have more questions, please ask.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy" <crlowesi...@yahoo.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:21 AM
Subject: blue tooth head set

I am looking for a very inexpensive blue tooth head set. I am only interested in using it once in a while when using braille touch or something like that. I found this one on amazon. Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling

Does anyone know anything about this particular one? Didn't want to spend a fortune.