From: Suzanne Wilson
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question About iAssociate

Hello,

Is there a way to jump to unsolved words in iAssociate?  I find that when I get
close to completing a level, it is sometimes impossible to find the remaining
clues, no matter how many times I swipe through the pages of clues.  Then
sometimes when I do find an unsolved one and double tap it, no edit box
appears.  Any pointers?

Suzanne