lol savour the flavour wasn't that easy, but around the house was.  I didn't
need to purchase around the house though, at least not on my ipad, it just
appeared.   Strange.
Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com