Hi Allen

I'd honestly go with the iPhone 5 because it has both a slightly bigger screen
and better resolution.  This is going to be important if you're using zoom,
apple's built in equivalent  of zoom text,  on the iPhone to see it.  The other
advantage the 5 has is that it has more ram then say the 4 or 4S.  This will
help when running certain apps because they will run a bit more smoothly for
you.  Memory is eaten up mostly by say music, pictures and videos.  If you're
not sure how much you may want of those picking something like a 64 gb might be
a bit much if only because the price sounds intimidating to some people first
starting out.  I don't know if I'm already giving you stuff you know or not
here but apple usually upgrades iPhones iPods and such in september for release
in October.  A lot of people just starting out will pick a smaller model of the
phone, and then upgrade again in october after they've had time to learn a bit
more about there iPhone and the types of things they will and won't use.  If
this is something you think you would want to do, then picking the smallest
model would be the best way to go if only because you won't have put a ton of
money in to something you're upgrading in a few months anyway.  If though, you
don't care to upgrade your iPhone in october and you're happy using it for the
next 2 years, then picking a model that's bigger would be the way to go.  Hope
this helps.

Peace,
Nick