From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of DJ
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: how to copy all of my contacts to a device which uses a different
Apple ID

I have many contacts on my phone which I would like to duplicate on my
wife's iPad.  She has her own Apple ID but we don't want to have to type all
of those contacts' information in one by one.  Have any of you found a way
to simply copy the whole list including all data to another user?  I'm
searching the web for this info but so far I haven't been successful.

Thanks,

DJ