Yep, sounds like her gmail account was hacked. I have been seeing more and more
of this happening lately.

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:10 AM
To: 'Eileen Misrahi'
Subject: SPAM email from your account

Hello Eileen,

In case you didn’t see the email with just “Fw” in the subject and the weird
link that was posted to Viphone from your gmail account, you might want to go
in right away and change your gmail password. If you use a PC I would also make
sure you are completely up-to-date on Windows updates, your anti-virus updates
and then do a scan of your computer. I am not sure if these emails are sent by
malware on your computer or by somebody having actively hacked into your gmail
account, but they go out one way or the other.