Hi all.
All was working fine for a few months... all of a sudden my BC40 won't
communicate with my iPhone.  I tried resetting the BC, tried rebooting
the phone... turning bluetooth on and off again in the phone... even
said to forget the device.  No luck.  The crasy thing?  The phone sees
the BC40, lets me enter the pin as instructed 1234, and the phone says
the BC is connected.  But it's not.  Bluetooth is on in the BC system
menu.
Any suggestions?