From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Agent086b
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:03 PM
To: iPhone
Subject: Copying the about section of settings

Hello all,
I wish to save a copy of the about section of settings on an iPhone5. I have
done this with my previous phone and then printed it but can't remember how
I accomplished this. My reason for wanting to do this it to carry this copy
in my wallet incase the phone is stolen. I can then advise my carrier the
information and they can block the phone.
Thanks as always for any help.
Max.