Probably the IMEI. You can easily copy these numbers in iTunes if you
happen to use that. On a PC, putting focus on the serial number in
iTunes under the summary tab and hitting the space bar should toggle
around to displaying the IMEI. These numbers will also likely be on
any receipt that you got for your iPhone, whether paper or electronic.

Grant