I guess I don't understand where this clutter comes from. The only time
I go into the Trash or All Mail folder is when I'm looking for something
I deleted, or I'm not sure where I moved it to. This is very seldom.
Otherwise, I just jump between my In Box and the folders where I have
messages saved. I don't find there to be any clutter there except for
the clutter I created myself by explicitly saving a message.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail