I purchased Trekker Maestro in 2007, and still have, and use it, even though the IOS GPS solutions are little by little replacing the functions of the TM, but the TM still does things better than those apps, and because of that, I will continue to use it until the PDA dies. The only bad thing is that as time goes on, the POI listings will become obsolete as businesses come and go.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Trekker GPS App

Hi,

I was one of those who paid 2000 plus dollars for the original Trekker
Maestro device.  It changed my life in so many ways.

Never before had I experienced such navigational independence.

I have been lobbying HumanWare for a Trekker iOS app ever since it became
clear that Code Factory was not going to port it's Mobile Geo to iOS.

Mark