I wonder if there is an ap out there which would read I get a lot of scented wax tarts from vendors who make their own things so they label their items with pritned labels they do on their own computers is there any ap that would take a picture of a little printed label and identify what it might be for me
Thanks
Dana

Recent Activity: New Members 8
Visit Your Group
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback .