It depends. If you're talking about Fox Sports radio &, I'm assuming that you are. Fox has no stations that it personally owns, they contract their broadcaststing with indipendant or other company owned stations. Stations owned by Clear Channel, Cumulus Media, Hubbard Broadcasting as well as many others. Yes, in a long way about it. There are some Fox Sports Stations in iHeart Radio, however there are many others which you can get either in Tunein, Ootunes, etc. So, if that's all you're wanting it for, I'd use one of the other afore mentioned radio apps & stay away from iHeart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rocket" <n...@migotti.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 16:05
Subject: Re: I Heart Radio.

Is fox radio part of the I heart thing?

Marco

Sent from my iPad

On 2013-02-22, at 13:25, "Sean Paul" <newsandtraf...@aol.com> wrote:

Well, I don't like the app. Love tunein however, if you want Cumulus Media or Clear Channel stations, you have no choice but to have it. I couldn't stand when Cumulus decided to get in bed with their compatision over at clear channel & force us to use this app.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy Emmons" <temmo...@gmail.com>