Hi Troy,

The answer to your first two questions is to explore:

www.applevis.com <http://www.applevis.com/>

There are reviews of all kinds of apps, guides to various things, podcasts
about apps etc.

If you hear VoiceOver say No Heading, it is because you have the rotor set
to headings and you have done a one finger flick up or down.

If you don't know what the rotor is, look in the app store for the Looktel
Voiceover Tutorial and go through it.

In the app store, the related searches will be in what is called "a picker
list".  Touch the bottom left corner of the screen where it says Featured
Tab. Then slide your finger up just a tiny bit and you will hear something
like police scanner, 1 of 50.  If you have hints enabled, it will then say
flick up or down to select item or something like that.

So, once VoiceOver has focus on that first item, flick up with one finger
and you will find the second item and so forth.

Then, go back to the top of the screen and you will find the details about
that app.

HTH,

Richard

  _____