From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Davert
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VizWiz?

As of a few months ago when I last tried VizWiz, it was not helpful. I took
a picture of a medicine bottle that was either Adville or Adville PM. Big
difference in the morning when you don't want to sleep your day away.
Anyway, I asked VizWiz whether the bottle was Adville or Adville PM, and got
Perhaps it's worth another try? I'm really not sure.

Scott