From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michelle McQuigge
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:15 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Screen sensitivity/Problems talking on the iPhone 5

Hi all,

I just yesterday upgraded from a 3gs to an iPhone 5 and couldn't be happier
with the switch...except for one key point. Whenever I try to have a
conversation on the phone, I seem to trigger voiceover at every turn. My
cheek will activate the keypad, the slightest movement of the phone against
my ear will send it into speaker mode, voiceover babbles constantly, etc. I
know using headphones is one sollution, but I don't always want to do this.
Attempting to lock the phone resulted in the call being terminated. I had
hoped that acquiring a case this morning would mitigate some of these
issues, but no dice. Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle