peter, how do you get this apt on apple. thanks, karen

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Durieux
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: What are the pros and cons of using Fleksy?

  Hi Sandy and others,

  There is a great podcast about using Fleksy on Applevis.
  It helped me a lot. The only concern I have with Fleksy is that it doesn't
support my native language. Hopefully in the near future they will add more
languages.
  So the more people can have the benefits of this great app.
  The more practicing typing, the faster you'll type I think. :)

  just my 2 cents.

  Kind regards,

  -Peter

  Op 9-mrt.-2013, om 13:14 heeft "Sandy Finley" <finleykn...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

    Alan, I am kind of glad to hear you say this because I feel the same way. I
know lots of folks love Flexie and I am genuinely glad for them, but I simply
don’t get it and I don’t know why.  I am not stupid and I can type on my phone,
albeit it haltingly. But using Flexie simply does not produce the words I want.
 And I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. If I could, I wouldn’t do it!
By contrast, I love Braille touch and others  hate it.  Isn’t it great that we
have choices?  We are spoiled when compared to the iPhone accessibility
pioneers who had no alternative typing modes and no Blue Tooth keyboards.

    Sandy