Hello, all,

I have been thinking about possibly buying VoiceDream Reader. However,
I'm not sure if it's all that necessary for me. I already have
Read2Go, and appart from the app crashing simi-regularly, things are
great. I'll be writing to Bookshare about that, but that's another
topic entirely.

So, what are some of the reasons that I may wish to buy VoiceDream
reader if I already have Read2Go?

Is it true that you can buy some of the Neospeech voices? I'm
particularly interested in using Kate, as it's the voice on my
BookSense. My fiance often uses my BookSense for reading to fall
asleep, as do I, and I miss being able to read with the Kate voice.
Lol maybe I should just buy it.

If I remember correctly, both the functionality of reading books from
Bookshare and the ability to use Dropbox cost $.99. Can you look at
your entire Dropbox folder with VoiceDream Reader?

Thanks,
Ari