From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: An important suggestion for anyone contemplating buying the
StandScan Pro!

Since this thing supposedly comes from Hong Kong or something, don't you
have to pay taxes or something when you receive it? If so, how much does
this add to the price, and can you just go online and pay it somewhere? I
think this could be a great accessory for scanning mail, if the area under
it is big enough to get a regular lettter or something under it. I've been
looking for something than the slow desktop scanner for awhile, but the
specialized integrated camera solutions cost a lot.