Hi Rose and Sherry,

Rose, Sherry's description is almost correct except that all the folders
where your media is stored like Audio Books, Music, Ringtones, Movies (if
you have any) etc. are in a folder called iTunes Media. iTunes Media is in
the iTunes folder and the iTunes folder is in your Music folder. As Sherry
pointed out, after you press the Start menu in Windows 7 arrow right once,
then arrow down and you should find your Documents folder, Music Folder,
Pictures folder etc. I think by default they all show up, you can hide them
in that list, but unless you specifically do so they should be there.
If you use the default settings when you installed iTunes, the iTunes folder
also will always be in the Music folder.

There really is no difference between the folder and file structure in
Windows 7 and Windows XP except that in Windows 7 usually the music folder
is called "Music" and in Windows XP it was "My Music". Same goes for
Documents/My Documents and Pictures/My Pictures.
Remember, all these folders are stored in c:\users\Rose (assuming your
Windows user name is Rose.
If you simply press the Start Key and type c: and then press enter, you can
then type "u" for users", "r" for Rose" and this is another way to get to
your personal folders. Documents, Desktop, Downloads, Music, Pictures etc.
all of these folders will be there.