OK, I thought from Esther and Sandy's comments  about the language that I would
have to select the language each time.
I just checked my settings and English was selected.
So, the test I did with Prizmo and TextGrabber that showed Prizmo being more
accurate was done with TextGrabber already set to English.

I'm glad others have different apps they like, but for my use, I'm sticking
with Prizmo.  For me, I get the best results with it.
Happy scanning,

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)