From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Possible problem with the earPods that came with my iPhone 5

Hi, First, I'd have to say that these things make me wonder what other
people's ears must look like. They are the strangest things I have ever
seen. But, to the point.

If I record something on the internal microphone and then something with the
microphone on the earPods, the volume on the Pods is way way down, even if I
hold the microphone right up by my mouth. I have to imagine that this is a
problem with the microphone on the pods, but I'm not sure. Does anyone else
have this problem. I realize that if they are hanging down on your neck and
are blocked by clothing, etc. their volume would be low, but that's not how
I am using them.

Do people think what I am reporting is normal?

Thanks.

Neal