You may be right, and you do definitely have a point. The iDevices do allow
yout o scroll and navigate the pages with the braille display but what I was
trying to emphasize was the fact that your pages are indeed larger like reading
a book on the iPad versus reading on your phone is for sighted individuals. In
some circumstances, can be crucial to what you're doing and/or reading for
work, or whatever your uses are. I'm writing this on my second cup of cofee for
the morning so I apologize for the rambble, but that was what I was trying to
get to there. This was in response to what Fred I believe was asking as to why
or how blind people could use or benefit from the iPad and how it would be able
to fit into what a person would use one for versus say an iPhone or iPod, so
that was all I was trying to do. Take care.