but T-mobile didn't say anything about other iPhone of more Gb,  right?
I am looking on internet, and they talk about the iPhone 5, but I don't know if this offert is for iPhone 5 of 32Gb, 64Gb, or just for iPhone 5 of 16Gb. I mean, of course that they should charge more in the downpayment, but what about the montly payment?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmo...@mosen.org>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: rumor or not?

The 16GB iPhone 5 on tMobile can be had for $99 up front with $20 monthly payments for 2 years. I read a fascinating Mashable article yesterday comparing your spend on all US carriers over 2 years, if you got a 16 GB iPhone 5 and the unlimited talk, text and where possible data plans from all the major US carriers. What is showed was that your spend on tMobile over that two year period would be a full $600 less than it would on AT&T. Pretty impressive. So yes, I'd have to say in the US market, tMobile's entrance is a big deal.

Jonathan