I'm with  Ricardo.  Please, please.  Silence when I'm trying to hear
my conversation!  I get text alerts, podcast updates and call times.
All I need is caller ID.  Maybe we could have a roter for this with
options since we have different needs?
Blessings,
     Susan

On 3/28/13, Troy Sullivan <troysulliva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have the call deration issue but if I get a text vo will anounce it,
>
> maybe this is something we need to bring to apples attention.

>>> focus. I did a full factory reset setting the phone up as a new device