From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 7:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voiceover announces call duration, was: iPhone 4 keeps
constantly switching to and from speaker phone

I ten to agree.  I might be in the minority  here but, I think there is such
a thing as over customization.  I think when on a call, Voiceover shouldn't
read aloud any messages, with the possible exception of incoming calls.  And
this is only because you only have a set amount of time to answer a call
before it goes to voicemail.  But otherwise, just play an alert.  If you
really feel you must read the notification, you can then tell the person on
the line to hold on, as you check the notification.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info