From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 14:49
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri as seen on TV?

Hi, if Voice Over is running you will get the behavior you mentioned. If
you want Siri to behave the way it does everywhere else, in the larger
sighted world, then you have to turn off VoiceOver. In fact, if I'm
going to be interacting with Siri for any length of time which involves
more than 2 questions or things to do, I turn off VoiceOver. I don't
need her repeating what I asked, and then doing it. Plus I like the
be, interactive. Personally I don't care for the way Siri works when
using it with VoiceOver, but that's just my opinion. I do however, love
the dictate button on all keyboards, and that's not the same thing.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty,