Hi there. A split Is nothing more than finding the place you want with one
finger and then tapping one time with another finger. This is sort of like when
you want to keep your place without losing it on the screen. You can do this
with one or two hands. However once you find a button, instead of doing a split
tap you can do a double tap with one finger. The 3GS was the first phone that I
had with the iPhone and I have nothing but positive experiences with it. I went
into using the iPhone kicking and screaming, but then realized after about a
week or two that it was really not all bad. If you do not know what some of
these gestures are called or what they do, I highly recommend you get an app
called VoiceOver Tutorial. It is by looktel, the people who make the money
reader app. It is very easy to use and walks you through how to do some of the
basic gestures. I have even provided the link to the app below. I hope this
will help you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/looktel-voiceover-tutorial/id598788231?mt=8