  From: Will
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Earl vs. NFB Newsline

  i wish though you could flick to go between articles with earl and double tap
to select with vo on as it a nightmare hearing it all

  On 3 Apr 2013, at 15:00, "Neal Ewers" <neal.ew...@ravenswood.org> wrote:

    Alan, NFB does not cover my local news paper and some others I want.
However, I am not sure I will subscribe to earl. The other reason people might
like it is that it is totally without searching around for things on the
screen. Some might find this easier.

    Neal